Last updated: 16 February 2023
Marina Romanova is an individual entrepreneur registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, located at Therese-Blase-Straße 12, 68309 Mannheim, the Federal Republic of Germany (the “Yachty”, “We”, “us”), who owns this Website and is the controller of the data You provide on the Website. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Categories of data we collect
We may collect the following information related to You:
- contact information, including but not limited to email address; and
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer requirements.
Website provider automatically collects and stores information in “server log files”, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version;
- Operating system used;
- Referrer URL (website from which the requested page was called);
- URL called up;
- Time and date of the server request; and
- IP address.
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, which permits the processing of data in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party. These interests are to ensure the general functioning of the services.
- Sources of Your data
We receive your data from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in Contact Us form or in Customer Support chat on our Website;
- When you use or access our Website in connection with Your use of our Services;
- From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
- Purposes of processing Your data
The data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as other legal acts, the main principles of data processing, in particular data minimization and other requirements specified by legal acts.
We process Your personal data:
- To provide our Services
This includes enabling You to use the Website and preventing or addressing Website errors or technical issues.
- To communicate with You per Your request
- To research and analyze Your use of the Website
We process Your personal data to better understand our business, analyze our operations, maintain, improve, design, and develop the Website. We also use such data for statistical analysis purposes. This enables us to better understand what categories of users use our Website.
- To send You marketing communications
We process Your personal data for our marketing campaigns. As a result, You will receive news about our Services and information about our products available on the Website. We may send You emails for marketing purposes. If You do not want to receive marketing emails from us, You can unsubscribe following instructions in the footer of the marketing emails.
- To personalize our ads
We and our partners use Your personal data to tailor ads and possibly even show them to You at the relevant time. For example, if You visited our Website, You might see ads of our products in Your Facebook’s feed.
- Data Transfer to Third Parties
- Hosting and operating our Website;
- Providing you with our Services, including providing the possibility to order services of our trusted third party providers;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Website and Services; and
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We use MailChimp to provide advertisements and if you consent to email offers option in Contact Us form on our Website we will be sending you emails with deals, promotions and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any given moment if you do not wish to receive emails from us anymore.
- Legal grounds for processing Your personal data
We process Your personal data in accordance with the following legal grounds:
a. Your consent as the data subject, as we:
- Collect cookie files from Your device and process them
- Send You marketing communications
b. to perform our contract with You, as we:
- Provide our services, including via sharing your data with Service Providers (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions)
- Customize Your experience
- Communicate with You regarding Your request or use of our Website
c. for our (or other’s) legitimate interests unless those interests are overridden by Your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require personal data protection. We rely on legitimate interests:
- to research and analyze Your use of the Website (our legitimate interest is our interest in improving our Website so that we understand users’ preferences)
- to send You marketing communications (our legitimate interest is our interest to promote our Website in a measured and appropriate way)
d. to comply with our legal obligations.
- Data Rights
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights with regard to your data and the processing:
- The right to access the information about your stored data and how we process it;
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data;
- The right to deletion of your stored data;
- The right to restriction of data processing if we are not yet permitted to delete your data due to legal obligations;
- The right to be informed (to request a copy of the data that we hold about you);
- The right to data portability if you have consented to data processing; and
- The right to objection to your data being processed by us.
If Your personal data is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If You object, Your personal data will then no longer be used for direct advertising purposes.
In the event of violations of the GDPR regarding Your data, You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular to the German Federal Data Protection Authority. The right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your device when you use the Website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our Website are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
How to opt out of cookies?
It may be possible to stop Your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing Your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of Your browser.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
- Data security
We protect Your personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure and alteration.
- Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations
It may be necessary, for technical and operational reasons, to transfer Your data to Service Providers located outside the European Economic Area. Due to the possibility that the privacy protection regulations do not offer the same protection as within the European Economic Area, Yachty will use the Privacy Shield or the EU Model Clauses to protect your privacy as much as possible. If that is not possible, we will ask your consent to transfer Your data to countries that do not maintain an adequate protection level. You may withdraw Your consent at any time.
the Federal Republic of Germany