BLUE FORCE 2
The boat departs from Sharm El Sheikh and is staffed by a professional and knowledgeable team of dive guides who will recommend the best dive sites. Nitrox is also available on board, and the itineraries cover some of the most exceptional reefs and wrecks in the northern Red Sea.
As for the boat’s interior, it can comfortably accommodate 18 passengers. The lower deck features 5 twin cabins, all with en-suite facilities and air conditioning. Additionally, there are 4 rooms on the upper deck, each equipped with twin beds, air conditioning, private showers, and large windows offering a stunning view of the surrounding waters.
The main salon, coupled with a dining area, is spacious and well-lit with large windows. The lounge area, perfect for post-dive relaxation, boasts ample seating with big, cozy sofas where divers can unwind, watch a movie, or engage in conversation in a comfortable atmosphere.
The sundeck provides a relaxing environment with generous sofas under the shade, offering passengers a serene space to enjoy the scenery, read a book, or simply unwind.
5 cabins on the lower deck (from 1 to 5).
All of them have 2 beds, air conditioning, bath and private shower.
It is not possible to add any other bed or join the beds.
4 cabins on the Upper deck (from 6 to 9).
All of them have 2 beds, window, air conditioning, bath and private shower.
No extra bed can be added and beds cannot be joined.
Upper deck supplement 100 Eur per person
- 7 nigths liveaboard diving cruise (shared double cabin)
- on full board basis (water, tea included)
- 6 diving days up to 4 dives per day
- Air, S80 tanks and weights, Dive guide
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle and escorted by our staff.
- Diving and assistance insurance
Not included / Extra
- Flights to Egypt
- Egypt entry VISA
- Payments onboard: Local taxes, port taxes, National park taxes, hyperbaric chamber and new environmental tax
- Service tax 80 €
- NITROX 50 €
- Optional: Alcohol and soft drink
- Available with previous booking: diving rental equipment, S100 tanks, extra tank. Possible special increases of local taxes, fuel or devaluation of the currency
THIS YACHTChoose the most interesting offer
FormFill out the form if you could not find the offer you are interested in. Describe what you are interested in and our specialist will contact you.
YACHTSCompare with other yachts
MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Any change, cancellation, or modification to the booking must be evidenced in writing and should be confirmed by Blue Force.
Cancellation fee will be applied considering the time of precedence before the departure date.
* 12 months (or more) to 6 months prior the departure date: 30% of the cruise rate
* 6 to 2 months prior to the departure date: 70% of the cruise rate
* 2 months or less prior to the departure date: 100% of the cruise rate
The cancellation of any additional booked service out of the regular fare will be subject to specific charges defined by the suppliers on each case. 100% non-refundable in some cases.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS
For the Booking confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the cruise rate is required within the following 7 days of the booking.
6 months before the departure day: Additional 40% of the Cruise rate
2 months before the departure day: full payment of the cruise
For payments out of the European Union, a 4% commission must be added to the total amount.